Create A Customer Care Team Culture
Do you want to be able to change the culture of your team as a Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager?
One of the biggest problems Supervisors and Managers face is poor team culture.
This course will teach you how to change your Team’s Customer Care Culture.
Become A More Valuable Manager:
It will also teach you how to do this in an efficient and effective way that will broaden your management skills and increase your value to the organization you work for.
Would You Like to See Your Team:
- Understand your expectations of them?
- Be seen as a customer focused team?
- Reduce number of customer complaints?
- Save time and effort handling unhappy customers?
- Increase customer satisfaction?
- Increase the number of customers?
- Increase team performance?
Who Is This Course For?
The course is designed for beginners and those on the front line like Team Leaders and First and Second Line Managers.
About This Course:
This is one course in a series of culture change courses on specific topics and has been developed and delivered by Stephen Mather who is a leading UK management change consultant, trainer, coach and psychologist.
Stephen is a much sought after Management and Business Change Consultant in the UK and has worked with companies of all sizes spanning a large range of industry sectors.
Stephen is well placed to help guide you through culture change within your team.
So don't delay - start your journey today!
Topics Covered In The Course:
- Why Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture
- What Behavior Will You See In The New Culture
- Influencing Your Team To Welcome Customers
- Helping Your Team To Become More Customer Focused
- Influencing Your Team To Go Above And Beyond
- Influencing Your Team To Follow Up With Your Customer
- Using This Culture Change Method
So join us on the other side and learn how to become a successful manager in culture change!
What are the requirements?
- You should be in a role as a Team Leader, Supervisor or a First or Second Line Manager.
- You need access to the internet.
- You should be willing to put into practice the methods and suggestions taught in the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what a team culture is.
- Learn what behavior you should expect to see in a customer care culture.
- Learn how to influence your team to welcome customers.
- Help your team to become more customer focused.
- Influence your team to go above and beyond.
- Influence your team to follow up with the customer.
- Learn the steps to take in order to create a customer care culture with your team.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners including new Team Leaders, Supervisors and First/Second Line Managers.
- This course is ideal for those who have had little or no training in culture management.
- This course is for those wishing to create a new culture within their teams or change an existing culture.
- This course can help even established Team Leaders and Managers.
- This course is for anyone who is looking to introduce a culture of customer care in a team.
StartWhy Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture (4:40)
StartWhat Behavior Will You See In The New Culture (7:10)
StartInfluencing Your Team To Welcome Customers (15:34)
StartInfluencing Your Team To Become More Customer Focused (19:09)
StartInfluencing Your Team To Go Above And Beyond (6:33)
StartInfluencing Your Team To Follow Up With Your Customer (9:45)
StartUsing This Method (4:18)
StartFinal Words (1:13)